Monday, February 9, 2009

Valentines Day Gift Guide


Everyday is Valentine's Day round these parts so I apologise for the lateness of this post. Depending on your location and willingness for shipping charges these may get to you on time.

Over at Stylesmith I am shipping priority so as long as things are ordered by tomorrow they should get there without any problems.

I am of course kicking myself, what with moving and the 'Love Bazaar' I haven't gotten around to listing any of my perfect for Valentine's Day items. But I will soon, for all the other love anytime, anywhere dreamers out there.

But it's better late than never to bear witness to the prettiness and frivolity of these fancy finds.

Get your love on. Anytime.

Above: Print - $18 by Aja at Sagittarius Gallery.

Whimsy&Spice
Little Black Rabbit
Hopeless
Amelia Mae
Every Little Counts

1 comment:

Aja said...

Beautiful selections! Thank you so much for including me - I put it in my shop announcement :)

Thanks again!!!

~Aja