Sunday, February 1, 2009

Love Letter - Valentines Day Cards!


Valentines day is on it's way...

Since moving to the States 3 years ago, I have been fascinated by the phenomena of Valentines Day.

It's not that we don't celebrate it in the UK. We do, a token card or box of chocolates... but really that's the extent of it.

But here, the second Christmas is out of the way, the retail world explodes, with pinks and reds and heart shaped candies.

And I've got to be honest. I really, really love it... Every year now, I have stocked up on heart shaped pans, cookie cutters, mini frying pans in the shape of hearts... enough pink candy to last all year round.

And I cannot wait to do it all over again.

Take a peek at these lurve-ly find from Etsy for sending a sweet message to your sweet.

Pictured Above: 'We Belong Together' by MPatrizio - $3

(valentines gift guide coming soon)

From Michelle Alynn - $3.25

From Earmark - $3.50

From PixelImpress - $2.75

No comments: