Sunday, February 8, 2009

Homesick Part One


At the start of every season I start to miss my homeland (The UK for those that don't know) of course I miss my friends and family but I really miss the fashion. Sometimes I feel like Los Angeles for all it's glitz and glamour misses the mark so easily. Often it has to do with the heat. I know in the summer the last thing I want to do is look hot. I want to just not be hot.

Anyhow I've gone off subject.

It's the time of year when my favourite stores start releasing their new collections.

Today I'm missing Primark. Primark is a cheap as chips department store famous for it's disposable fashion. Keeping you on trend for next to nothing.

The above the beauty would set you back a whole $30 (at the current exchange rate) and the offerings below are priced between $15-$30. Unfortunately they don't sell online. But lucky for me my best friend Lolo is on her way over next month so perhaps she'll find room in her suitcase for a few of these gems... till then I'll just stare at them wistfully.

Tomorrow we'll talk Topshop

(EDIT: I just wanted to be clear that I am not utterly vacuous and of course I miss my family and friends infinitely more than any store in the UK. Apart from Tesco. They have all the chocolate. Joking...)



1 comment:

Kondor said...

That looks like a dream store... they really need to start selling online ;)