Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Stylesmith Turns One!

Today (April 15th I'm posting this an hour early) Stylesmith turns One year old!

It's been a whirlwind of a year. To think one year ago I was an out of work actress desperately trying avoid waiting tables (again) with a lot of handmade hats on my hands (it was my hobby)

Who knew the mixture of the two would turn out so well?!

I certainly didn't. But it was a risk that paid off, 300 plus sales later between the two stores!
Now I just have to work out if I can be a working actress with a handmade business! Do you think I can handle it?

Anyhow. To celebrate this lovely anniversary everything in both Stylesmith and Stylesmith Vintage will be 20% off for one day only! With the first five lucky ducks receiving a free gift with purchase!

Just say 'Happy Birthday' in message to seller and the discount will be refunded via Paypal.

Thanks so much for all the support over the past year let's make this one a good un!

Kx

(p.s the pic is from my actual birthday...which I will post about soon I promise!)

2 comments:

Teisha said...

Congrats my dear! I wish you even more success.

Anonymous said...

Congradulations! Hope the next year is even better :)
& thanks for the mention in the press post!
x Gin