Friday, October 2, 2009

Generations of Stylesmith


At my recent wedding it was wonderful to have all my family together. Aren't they a beautiful bunch?!

On the run up to the wedding I found myself fulfilling some very special Stylesmith orders... for them!

They're the perfect models to prove that there is no such thing as too old or too young to wear Stylesmith. My Grandma (top right pictured with my Papa) looked devastatingly gorgeous in her navy fascinator (on a headband - ultra wearable!) with vintage navy veiling. My dear Mummy (bottom left on the left) looked sensational in her modified 'Hummingbird' made extra special with vintage veiling.

My niece who is made of adorable rocked her lime green headband trimmed with vintage daisies (pictured top left with my equally adorable nephew) which matched her Converse perfectly! My bridesmaids (Lauren - centre left and Josie bottom left pic in the centre) looked super pretty in their combs with vintage daisies and vintage veiling and my gorgeous older sister (bottom left on the right) artfully modelled an organza and vintage veiling flower brooch on her pretty dress (tutorial coming soon!)

Then of course the Bride (that'd be me then...) topped off her (my - took the third person too far) with a juliet cap, which I custom made from wire and vintage daisy lace.

Everything pictured was made specially for them but if you want something similar for your big day or other big or small event - let me know!

(if you want to see the picture bigger just click on it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How great that everyone got to wear your creations! You looked beautiful, can't wait to see more!

xxx